- Only those who have completed 5½ years on 31st May are eligible for Std 1.
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced in person and withdrawal by a letter by one who is responsible for her to the Principal.
- Pupils coming from other Secondary Schools and Primary Schools should produce the "Transfer Certificate" issued by the Head of the school concerned.
- Applications for admission should be made in the prescribed form which can be obtained from the office, and should be submitted along with the Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. Every pupil on admission shall pay the prescribed fees.
- Pupils coming from schools outside Karnataka State will be admitted on production of Transfer Certificates duly countersigned by the inspecting officers in charge of the institutions in strict conformity with the table of parity of standards issued by the Department.
- The Application for Admission must be signed by the father or mother or in their absence by a guardian who has been authorized by the parents to do so. This letter of authorization must be filed with the admission form.
- In the case of admission of pupils coming from Primary Schools, or Secondary Schools, the date of birth as furnished in the Transfer Certificate will be taken as correct. In the case of pupils to be newly admitted, the correct date of birth should be furnished in the application for admission and necessary documentary evidence (original Corporation/ Panchyat Birth Certificate) must also be produced.
- Students belongs to S.C ./S.T. should submit a Xerox copy of the caste certificate at the time of admission